ta. :? [/img]
Attachments
iwish.JPG
iwish.JPG (37.46 KiB) Viewed 10956 times

SClaydon

CR-386 Resolved in T-Plan Release 6.0

Post by SClaydon » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:20 pm

Hi Alan

Thanks for raising this. It was identified as an issue in T-Plan 5.1.2 and raised on the T-Plan Internal Incident Management System with a reference of CR-386.

It has now been resolved in T-Plan Release 6.0. All formatting behaviour is now recognised by the Notes formatting bar which updates depending on the currently selected section of text.

Hope this helps.

AWinter
User
User

Post by AWinter » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:52 am

:?: So, does it matter in TPLAN later editions whereabouts on the screen the Notes Formatting bar is placed? I find that in Tplan4 when I place it at the top of the screen and try to reformat some text a long way down, the design view of the script jumps out of sight. To resolve this I've been placing the Notes Formatting bar at the bottom of the screen - or anywhere other than at the top of the screen.

SClaydon

Post by SClaydon » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:01 pm

Hi Alan

Thats right, it doesn't matter in later versions of T-Plan where the formatting bar is placed. I believe the problem you speak of was resolved during an overhaul of the Script Instructions Window in an early version of 5.1. It remains fixed in later releases!

Thanks